We’re back! Well I’m back while Chelsea prances around Paris. We hope you all had a great holiday though and a great week. Chelsea wanted special nails for Paris since she will be spending the New Year under the sparkling lights of the Eiffel Tower. This is very easy, considering our last nail attempt was a fail.
1. Paint your nails with a flat color coat that you want to go with the color sparkles you will use.
2. Once the first coat dries, start painting the sparkles on the very end of your nails lightly. Apply as much as you’d like.
3. Boom! Much better than our last nail fail and very cute.
You can pull this off really easily and quickly. Get sparkly and enjoy bringing in the New Year! See you all in 2013 🙂
- Posted by DIY, Fashion, Nails in
- Tagged: beauty, bringing in the new year, DIY, easy, fast, gold, nails, new years, ombre, paint your nails, sparkly