It’s hard to have a cute up-do that’s fun and sophisticated. One day I had my hair in a pony tail and wanted to add something to it. Not have just a typical bun or pony tail. So I braided and twirled and ended up with this easy to do bun!
1. Start with a regular pony tail
2. Separate strands to start braid
3. Braid hair until 1 or 2 inches from the ends of your hair
4. Twirl braid around the base of your pony tail
5. Tuck the ends of the braid under one of the elastic loops holding your pony tail
6. Pin any crazy, out of control pieces down unless you like how they look
7. Voila! Scope it, so easy.
Posted in Beauty, DIY, Hair, San Francisco, Style
- Tagged beauty, braid, cute, DIY, easy, flirty, Fun., hair, san francisco, style, top knot, up-do