While in LA, our friend Adam rented a convertible to cruise the Hollywood Hills in. I was lucky that I got to be his driving partner in crime. Of course, we were cruising with the top down the entire time and let’s be honest… when your hair is flying all over the place, it’s hard to see! I learned real fast that I needed to always wear my hair up when the tops down. I did a reverse french braid from the base of my neck up. It’s easy to do once you get used to folding over to actually create the braid.
There may be a little rat tail but I blame it on the wind.
We bought a star map and set out to see some celebrity homes. It’s much easier to be a creep with a star map and the top down.
It’s hard to have a cute up-do that’s fun and sophisticated. One day I had my hair in a pony tail and wanted to add something to it. Not have just a typical bun or pony tail. So I braided and twirled and ended up with this easy to do bun!
1. Start with a regular pony tail
2. Separate strands to start braid
3. Braid hair until 1 or 2 inches from the ends of your hair
4. Twirl braid around the base of your pony tail
5. Tuck the ends of the braid under one of the elastic loops holding your pony tail
6. Pin any crazy, out of control pieces down unless you like how they look
7. Voila! Scope it, so easy.
Posted in Beauty, DIY, Hair, San Francisco, Style
- Tagged beauty, braid, cute, DIY, easy, flirty, Fun., hair, san francisco, style, top knot, up-do